In this agreement LIS refers to Logos IT Solutions Inc. and any applicable subsidiaries. Client refers to the individual and/or Company requesting services from LIS.
- All labor charges are non-refundable.
- All hardware is sold with a manufacturer’s warranty. LIS provides no additional warranty.
- All merchandise may be returned within 30 days. There is a 10% restocking fee on all items except special-order items. There is a 20% restocking fee on special-order items.
- Licensed software is not refundable.
- Invoices are due and payable to LIS upon completion of the work.
- Hardware and Software invoices are due at time of order.
- Recurring invoices are due on the 1st day of the period for which services are rendered.
- LIS will not provide services for clients with past due balances. This includes but is not limited to emergency services.
- There is a $65 charge on returned cheques.
- All unpaid sums that are not in dispute shall bear interest at the rate of 3% per month.
- Cost of collection, including reasonable attorney’s fees, shall be borne by the Client.
- LIS shall not be bound by any terms or conditions printed on a purchase order, cheque, or correspondence from Client without prior written acceptance of such terms.
- LIS does not guarantee the price and / or the availability of product and / or services beyond 15 days from written quote.
- All defective merchandise must be returned to LIS, prepaid.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
LIS warrants to Client that the material, analysis, data, programs, and services to be delivered or rendered under this Agreement will be of the kind and quality designated and will be performed by qualified personnel.
LIS offers no guarantees or warranties, express or implied, as to system availability and functionality during any phase of its support services and makes no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the ability to resolve computer-related problems, to recover data, or to avoid losing data.
LIS makes no other warranties, whether written, oral or implied, including without limitation warranty of fitness for purpose of merchantability. In no event shall LIS be liable for special or consequential damages, either in contract or tort, whether or not the possibility of such damages has been disclosed to LIS in advance or could have been reasonably foreseen by LIS.